Bright Health Colorado
Centura Health Partnership with Bright Health Colorado
Members enjoy numerous benefits that come from Bright’s exclusive care-provider partnership with Centura Health’s Colorado Health Neighborhoods, which enables Bright Health Colorado to offer lower premiums and more affordable care in areas where they have a strong presence.
Coloradans have access to nearly 5,000 network providers and more than 850 pharmacies across the state.
Bright Health Colorado Member Benefits
- Referrals typically aren’t required
- 24/7 nurse lines
- Online bill payments and scheduling
- Text reminders
- Health coaching
- Medication adherence programs
- All Bright Health insurance plans in Colorado include up to four one-way rides to doctor’s appointments
- Cash rewards to encourage healthy practices, such as getting a flu shot or taking a health survey
- Optional meals delivered to you after each hospital stay
- Dental and vision are covered for children under 19
Bright Health Colorado Plans
Bright Health Colorado offers three main types of plans (Bronze, Silver, and Gold), with two additional ones (HSA plans and catastrophic plans).
- Bronze: lowest monthly premium, highest out-of-pocket costs.
- Silver: mid-range monthly premium, mid-range out-of-pocket costs.
- Gold: highest monthly premium, lowest out-of-pocket costs.
- HSA plans: available with certain bronze and silver plans, sets money aside on a pre-tax, tax-deferred basis.
- Catastrophic plans: basic coverage at a low price for individuals under 30 who qualify for a hardship exemption; these plans are designed to help protect against high out-of-pocket costs if a sudden injury or illness strikes.
Want to know more?
If you’re interested in Bright Health Colorado or have any questions about what they offer, you can schedule an appointment to speak with your Personal Benefits Manger or you can simply call 800-913-6381. They can answer any questions you have and even walk you through the process of signing up.
HEALTH INSURANCE INFORMATION
- Plans approved and authorized under the Affordable Care Act
- Covers Pre-Existing conditions
- Low cost subsidized plans available to those earning
< 400% of the federal poverty level
- Unlimited lifetime benefits
- Available during open enrollment (November 1 – January 15), or if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period
HEALTH COST-SHARING INFORMATION
- Not health insurance, but a way for like-minded individuals to share medical expenses
- Waiting periods on pre-existing conditions
- May exclude sharing for certain conditions or activities
- Enroll any time
- Much lower monthly cost than unsubsidized health insurance