Effective Date: 3/1/2017
Surface mailing address:
1001-A E. Harmony Rd. #519
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Toll Free Phone: (800) 913-6381
Toll Free Fax: (866) 284-0082
What Information Do We Collect?
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
When you run an instant quote, you must provide us with information about yourself. This information is needed in order to determine available plans and quotes for your individual situation. We may contact you occasionally via email to you inform you about ways to lower your insurance and medical expenses.
We find email is the best and easiest way to communicate with our customers, and we want to make the process as easy as possible. If you choose to correspond with us through email, we will not share your email address with any third party.
Newsletter and Free Report Information
When you sign up for our Health and Wealth newsletter or any one of our free reports, your personal information will never be sold or distributed to a third party. We may contact you occasionally via email to inform you about ways to reduce your health insurance and medical expenses.
All of your personal information on any application you submit with ColoHealth will only be shared with the insurance company of the plan for which you are applying.
How Do We Use the Information You Provide to Us?
All of our email correspondence will give you an option to Opt-out of future emailings at the bottom of the email.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
The information you enter on our website is transmitted securely via Secure Sockets Layer SSL, 128 bit encryption services.Pages utilizing this technology will have URLs that start with HTTPS instead of HTTP.Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by contacting us, see the above contact information.
What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?
Notification of Changes
We reserve the right to change this notice and make the new notice apply to information we already have as well as any information we receive in the future. We will post a copy of our current notice here on our website. The notice will contain the effective date on the first page, in the top right-hand corner.
Refund and Delivery Policy
We are so confident that doing business with ColoHealth will save you time, money, and frustration, that we guarantee it. If you purchase a health insurance plan from ColoHealth and are not totally blown away by the service you receive from us before you apply, while your application is in the approval process, or up to 10 days after you receive your policy, you may cancel and receive a 100% refund.
In return for providing outstanding service and helping you continue to save money, we expect you to be a client for life, and to refer your friends our way as well!
Delivery Method and Timing
Once you have scheduled your consultation, we will contact you by phone promptly at the scheduled appointment time, and take you through our seven step Health Coverage Optimization Program, in order to determine:
- Which insurance companies or healthshare plans will offer the best value for your needs
- Which plan deductibles, coinsurance options, and elective options you should consider
- Any underwriting issues that may affect which company you wish to apply with
- What your contribution plans are for your HSA, and which administrator would best meet your needs
COLORADO HEALTH INSURANCE INFORMATION
- Plans approved and authorized under the Affordable Care Act
- Covers Pre-Existing conditions
- Low cost subsidized plans available to those earning
< 400% of the federal poverty level
- Unlimited lifetime benefits
- Available during open enrollment (November 1 – January 15), or if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period
COLORADO HEALTH COST-SHARING INFORMATION
- Not health insurance, but a way for like-minded individuals to share medical expenses
- Waiting periods on pre-existing conditions
- May exclude sharing for certain conditions or activities
- Enroll any time
- Much lower monthly cost than unsubsidized health insurance