Rocky Mountain Health Insurance Plans
Rocky Mountain Health Plans (RMHP) has been providing quality health insurance exclusively in Colorado for more than 40 years, so it knows the area’s residents and their health care needs.
This popular Colorado-based company offers statewide PPO plans and three regional HMO’s (Denver, Colorado Springs, and Mesa County). RMHP also offers health plans that can be combined with health savings accounts (HSA) for tax-favored ways to pay for out-of-pocket medical costs.
Choose from statewide HSA-qualified health plans, PPO plans, or one of three regional HMO options.
Rocky Mountain View PPO Plans
Rocky Mountain View PPO health insurance plans offer Bronze, Silver and Gold coverage options to provide the full range of essential health benefits.
- Gold: 80% coverage; highest premiums but the lowest out-of-pocket costs
- Silver: 70% coverage; mid-range premiums with mid-range out-of-pocket costs
- Bronze: 60% coverage; lowest premiums but the highest out-of-pocket costs
Members get additional benefits such as doctor on demand, where you have 24/7 access to doctors via phone or video chatting.
Statewide Individual HSA Health Plans
RMHP HSA-qualified health plans provide benefits including prescriptions that are covered in full after meeting your deductible. Preventive screenings are fully covered prior to meeting the plan’s deductible. Rocky Mountain View HSA-qualified plans are offered in Silver and Bronze coverage levels.
Wellness Coverage in HMO Plans
The following wellness services are covered 100%.
- Children’s services
- Annual routine physical and gynecological exam
- Routine screenings, such as mammograms and prostate screenings
- Colorectal cancer screenings
- Tobacco cessation program
We’re Here to Help
Colohealth Personal Benefit Managers are backed by 30 years of health insurance expertise and can help you find the plan that’s right for you! We keep it simple and easy to understand with a quick phone call to 800-913-6381 or with our instant quote system.
HEALTH INSURANCE INFORMATION
- Plans approved and authorized under the Affordable Care Act
- Covers Pre-Existing conditions
- Low cost subsidized plans available to those earning
< 400% of the federal poverty level
- Unlimited lifetime benefits
- Available during open enrollment (November 1 – January 15), or if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period
HEALTH COST-SHARING INFORMATION
- Not health insurance, but a way for like-minded individuals to share medical expenses
- Waiting periods on pre-existing conditions
- May exclude sharing for certain conditions or activities
- Enroll any time
- Much lower monthly cost than unsubsidized health insurance