Cigna in Colorado
Cigna in Colorado ACA-Qualified Health Insurance Plans
Cigna has been one of the most popular health insurance carriers in Colorado for the past couple of years – and for good reason. This company continues to offer affordable options for individuals and families alike through its ACA-qualified health plans.
Your ColoHealth Personal Benefits Manager has more details about what’s available in your particular location as well as Cigna’s budget-friendly prescription rates.
We’re Here to Help with Cigna in Colorado!
ColoHealth Personal Benefits Managers are backed by over 25 years of health insurance expertise and can help you find the plan that’s right for you! We keep it simple and easy to understand with a quick phone call to 800-913-6381 or with our instant quote system below.
HEALTH INSURANCE INFORMATION
- Plans approved and authorized under the Affordable Care Act
- Covers Pre-Existing conditions
- Low cost subsidized plans available to those earning
< 400% of the federal poverty level
- Unlimited lifetime benefits
- Available during open enrollment (November 1 – January 15), or if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period
HEALTH COST-SHARING INFORMATION
- Not health insurance, but a way for like-minded individuals to share medical expenses
- Waiting periods on pre-existing conditions
- May exclude sharing for certain conditions or activities
- Enroll any time
- Much lower monthly cost than unsubsidized health insurance