Healthcare Sharing Program
Request a Quote and Join Now
Medi-Share is a healthcare sharing program, which means members share each other’s eligible medical bills.
It is important to understand that Medi-Share is NOT health insurance. As a Christian ministry, the concept is based on the Biblical principle of bearing one another’s burdens.
Medi-Share has now over 250,000 members and more than $1.7 billion dollars in medical bills have been shared and discounted.
Why Choose Medi-Share?
Members vote on the guidelines.
Savings amounting up to 50 percent or more. Options available that will fit every family and budget. Monthly contribution for families average $350.
Based after the Book of Acts where people who are one of heart and mind, also shared what they had. Your money is never used to pay for procedures that do not align with your values.
Anyone who is a member of Medi-Share is exempt from the requirement to carry health insurance, and is exempt from all Obamacare tax penalties.
Members support each other and pray for each other when you need it the most.
Available All-Year Round
You don’t have to wait for an annual open enrollment period. You can join Medi-Share at any time.
Medi-Share members can get discounts on vision, hearing, and dental services.
24/7 Access to Providers
For non-emergency care, members have 24/7 free access to providers via video or phone.
You can choose a provider from one of the largest PPO networks in the country, or use your own provider.
Request a Quote and Join Now!
Join the hundreds of thousands of members that have discovered Medi-Share works for their family’s healthcare needs. Fill in the form below to get a quote!
HEALTH INSURANCE INFORMATION
- Plans approved and authorized under the Affordable Care Act
- Covers Pre-Existing conditions
- Low cost subsidized plans available to those earning
< 400% of the federal poverty level
- Unlimited lifetime benefits
- Available during open enrollment (November 1 – January 15), or if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period
HEALTH COST-SHARING INFORMATION
- Not health insurance, but a way for like-minded individuals to share medical expenses
- Waiting periods on pre-existing conditions
- May exclude sharing for certain conditions or activities
- Enroll any time
- Much lower monthly cost than unsubsidized health insurance
Medi-Share Reviews Section
Note: Your email will not be displayed - for verification purposes only
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.