Save Money on Expensive Imaging Services
Often, having an MRI can cost you $1,500 or more in out-of-pocket-expenses. In addition, most of the time you are required to have an x-ray or CT scan prior to being scheduled for an MRI. The cost to you can be exorbitant. However, our imaging discount card allows you to enjoy significant savings and keep more of your hard earned money in your pocket.
We encourage consumers to always seek the highest-quality care, but to also take advantage of cost-reducing programs when available. While having imaging services performed is often unavoidable, the expense does not have to cause financial stress. In addition, having the option of knowing up front what costs you are going to face allows you to make better choices when it comes to choosing where you have services performed.
When you need to have an ultrasound, MRI, or other imaging service, simply call the 800 number and schedule the test. The helpful and knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives can schedule your appointment, take your payment over the phone and answer any questions you might have. It’s that easy! Let us know how much you saved, and we may even share your successful savings story on our Facebook page!
HEALTH INSURANCE INFORMATION
- Plans approved and authorized under the Affordable Care Act
- Covers Pre-Existing conditions
- Low cost subsidized plans available to those earning
< 400% of the federal poverty level
- Unlimited lifetime benefits
- Available during open enrollment (November 1 – January 15), or if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period
HEALTH COST-SHARING INFORMATION
- Not health insurance, but a way for like-minded individuals to share medical expenses
- Waiting periods on pre-existing conditions
- May exclude sharing for certain conditions or activities
- Enroll any time
- Much lower monthly cost than unsubsidized health insurance