In order to send you necessary health plan updates and urgent communication via regular mail or phone, it is important that our records are as complete and accurate as possible. Simply fill in your contact information below and click submit. All information is kept strictly confidential.
Thank you for allowing ColoHealth to participate in your health insurance decisions, and we thank you in advance for your time and assistance.
Please Provide as Much Information as Possible
HEALTH INSURANCE INFORMATION
- Plans approved and authorized under the Affordable Care Act
- Covers Pre-Existing conditions
- Low cost subsidized plans available to those earning
< 400% of the federal poverty level
- Unlimited lifetime benefits
- Available during open enrollment (November 1 – January 15), or if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period
HEALTH COST-SHARING INFORMATION
- Not health insurance, but a way for like-minded individuals to share medical expenses
- Waiting periods on pre-existing conditions
- May exclude sharing for certain conditions or activities
- Enroll any time
- Much lower monthly cost than unsubsidized health insurance