ColoHealth’s No-Risk, Totally Thrilled, Money-Back Guarantee
At ColoHealth, we strive to be nothing less than the best online health insurance agency in the state of Colorado. We are a small team dedicated to providing outstanding personal customer service and to finding you the lowest rates for the coverage you need.
You can do business with ColoHealth with complete confidence. We have been in the health insurance business since 1986, we are A+ ranked with the Better Business Bureau, and we are of course licensed with the Colorado Department of Insurance.
I am so confident that doing business with us will save you time, money, and frustration, that we only work with insurance companies that will refund your premium if you are not satisfied. If you sign up for a plan and are not totally thrilled with the coverage you get or the service you receive from us before you apply, while your application is in the approval process, or up to 10 days after you receive the policy, you can cancel the coverage and the insurance company will issue a 100% refund of your initial premium.
If you are unhappy with our service any time in the future, we will also personally assist you in finding coverage through a different insurance agency, at absolutely no cost to you.
There are NO questions, NO forms to fill out, NO flaming hoops to jump through, and NO explanations required. Simply put, if you do not believe that we are saving you money and making your life easier, then you should not do business with us.
President – ColoHealth
HEALTH INSURANCE INFORMATION
- Plans approved and authorized under the Affordable Care Act
- Covers Pre-Existing conditions
- Low cost subsidized plans available to those earning
< 400% of the federal poverty level
- Unlimited lifetime benefits
- Available during open enrollment (November 1 – January 15), or if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period
HEALTH COST-SHARING INFORMATION
- Not health insurance, but a way for like-minded individuals to share medical expenses
- Waiting periods on pre-existing conditions
- May exclude sharing for certain conditions or activities
- Enroll any time
- Much lower monthly cost than unsubsidized health insurance